Monday, April 28, 2014

Well, I see you all missed me...

I'm out of the Army and settled in Texarkana, TX.  I've found an apartment (in the very first apartment complex built in this town), a job (I'll have more than one, this one is in my beloved radio), and am already involved in local civics (at a vote tonight on the fate of a local landmark steeped in the history of Texarkana).

I'm going to Space Camp, Dallas Comic Con and a few concerts (Devo, Trout Fishing In America, and the Sounds of Summer Tour (Foreigner, Don Felder and Styx)).

Got lots to write about soon, y'all.  Tomorrow, a review of the 1987 scifi pop classic, Innerspace

I see from the hit count y'all have still been coming here, I thank you.  More to come.  We are all in this thing together...

No comments:

Post a Comment